Ethernet CNC controller myCNC-ET10
ET10BB Breakout board is designed specially for ET10 controller.
Pluggable terminal blocks are included in ET10 board package by default
MyCNC-ET10 Ethernet CNC Control board with interated 6 axes motion controller and PLC controller and rich peripherals.
myCNC-ET10 Controller board based on 204MHz 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 Processor and Altera FPGA logic.
- Motion controller with true multi-axes line, arc, spiral, spline interpolators;
- Programmable Logic Controller;
- 6 channels pulse/dir outputs;
- 6 channels +/-10V DAC outputs for analogue servo-driver control;
- 6 channels incremental encoders inpiuts, 4 full ABC encoder inputs, 2 reduced AB encoder inputs;
- 48 binary inputs (if use with ET10BB breakout - all inputs have galvanic isolation, 12 groups of 4 binary inputs, compatible with NPN & PNP sensors);
- 24 binary outputs (if use with ET10BB breakout - all outputs are open collector, 24V 0.25A);
- 4 PWM outputs (if use with ET10BB breakout - all PWM outputs are open collector, 24V 0.25A);
- 8 ADC inputs (if use with ET10BB breakout - 7 ADC inputs are 0...5V range, 1 ADC is differential inpit, 0...30V range);
Power up the board.
ET10 breakout board contains several connector with 24V DC connection pins for convenient connection of peripheral devices (like sensors, valves etc).
All the pins of connectors XT26, XT27, XT15, XT14 are connected internally to GND (Common).
All the pins of connectors XT13, XT28 are connected internally to power supply +24V DC.
Internal schematic is connected to power supply through Fuse F4 and protection diode VD1 to protect the board and power supplt from polarity reversal and short circuit.
Power supply can be connected to any pins of ( XT13, XT28 to +24V) and (XT14, XT15 -24V/GND), the rest pins can be used for machine wiring. Connector XT29 is connected to +24V through Fuse F5 and can be used to supply machine peripherals.
Example of Power supply connection is shown on a picture below.
PWM & Binary outputs.
myCNC-ET10 (ET10BB) uses open collector transistors 24V/0.25A for all the 4 PWM channels and 24 binary outputs.
myCNC-ET10 control board contains 48 galvanic isolation inputs pins compatible with 2-wire NPN, 3-wire NPN, 3-wire PNP sensors and switchers. Internal 24V DC or external power supply can be used with sensors.
There are 12 groups, 4 input pins each group. Each group has separate power supply pins to use with different kind of sensors and power supplies. On a picture below is shown internal schematic of 2 groups of binary inputs
(connector XT10, group #7, #8 of ET10 breakout board). Schematic of other binary inputs is the same (connectors XT7, XT8, XT9, XT10, XT11, XT12)
Sensor connection examples for 2-wite NPN sensor, 3-wire NPN sensor and 3-wire PNP sensor powerd by External Power supply iare shown on a picture below.
+/-10V DAC outputs.
myCNC-ET10 control board contains 6 ADC output pins. DAC outputs can be used as analogue servo drivers control or Spindle speed control.
myCNC-ET10 control has 6 channel pulse/dir outputs. TTL outputs from ET10 board are converted to RS422 differential signals by DS34C87 line driver chips installed on ET10BB breakout board. Pulse/dir pinouts show on a picture below.
Incremental Encoders, RS485/Modbus, ADC inputs pinout.
myCNC-ET10 control has 6 channel incremental encoders inputs (5 MHz Maximum frequency), 8 ADC inputs (7 inputs 0...5V range, 1 inputs differential with 0...30V range), 2x RS485 bus with Modbus RTU/Ascii and Hypertherm serial interface implementation. COnnectors pinout for this interfaces shown below
myCNC-ET10 connection examples.
Connection potentiometers to ADC inputs is shown below
Free Joomla Lightbox Gallery